As are the vast, vast majority of Transformers, Frenzy is a mechanoid entity originally hailing from the planet Cybertron. This inorganic menace has a number of special abilities derived from his origins on that strange world that can only be considered super human in nature.
Cybertronian Physique: a world that is an unknown and variable distance from our own, Cybertron is the home of inorganic, mechanoid lifeforms. Chief amongst these are the Transformers, of which Frenzy is but one, all of which have these (or related) abilities:
* Body Armor (s): formed or forged from mainly metallic substances, Frenzy is kind of durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Frenzy intensity 4 (+1) protection from attack, enough to help him ignore many human assaults.
* Shrinking (a): when in his humanoid mode, Frenzy is approximately the size of a human being, and as such he operates under no special bonuses or penalties when engaging in entities of like volume. However, his alternate mode is that of a micro-cassette, which is quite small.
Though he can transform without shrinking, often when entering or exiting Soundwave, Frenzy's alternate mode makes spying quite easily when his marks can barely see him. His intensity 6 shrinking lets Frenzy compress down to only one inch in length.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision (w): like most Transformers, Frenzy has the power to alter his visual acuity. Both of these powers operate at intensity 2, letting Frenzy read microfiche with ease, or readily discern targets up to a mile away from his person.
* Radio Transceiver (i): in the event that he must communicate with Soundwave or any other Decepticons at a distance, Frenzy is equipped with a radio frequency transceiver. This device functions with intensity 7 ability, giving Frenzy an overall 100 mile radio range.
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison (s): Frenzy is a robotic lifeform. Thus, he is completely immune to disease and poisons that would fell a carbon-based entity. Rather hardy, Frenzy also possesses intensity 30 (+7) resistance to other forms of plague and toxins.
Eidetic Memory (i): since his alternate mode is literally a storage medium, Frenzy can readily make use of this ability. Functioning at intensity 10, Frenzy's eidetic memory allows him to recall almost anything he's recorded over the course of his lifetime.
Shape Change (a): since most of his troublemaking is performed while he is in his humanoid configuration, it's easy to forget that Frenzy does have an alternative mode, that of a microcassette tape. When in this form, Frenzy can almost imperceptibly record audio for the Decepticons.
Sound Generation (a): Frenzy is equipped with twin drums within his chest, which he can rotate at high speeds and rub together in order to generate tremendous amounts of high frequency sound - so much so, in fact, that only the properties of earth's atmosphere limits their intensity.
Able to whip up intensity 18 sonic discharges, Frenzy can inflict like force damage each exchange. Or, if feeling particularly cagey, he can attempt an easy difficulty Sound Generation (strength) action to inflict metabolic damage, and a resultant mechanical disarray and the loss of balance.
Hindrances / Augmentations:
Thruster Guns (i): because his terrible sonic assaults aren't enough, Frenzy also carries mirrored firearms he's dubbed thruster guns. Mounted on his back when not in use, these weapons can be fired to inflict intensity 15 energy damage singly, raised by +1 when used together.
Manipulation (w): if there's one thing Frenzy knows how to do, it's instill fear within others. Whether by using his terrifying sound generation powers or simply by acting like the most brazen brawler ever built, Frenzy attempts to terrorize others at a reduced difficulty.
Most of the Decepticons don't like interacting with Frenzy, since he doesn't know how to turn his attitude off. However, they're often inspired by his seemingly mindless rage and the endless urges to destroy he barely contains, so they nonetheless like having him around in a scrap.
Demolisher: practically a force of nature, Frenzy lives only to destroy. People, places, things, doesn't matter what, Frenzy just wants them all broken. Impossible to contain in the face of Autobots, Frenzy will readily turn on even the Decepticons if they give him cause.
In his humanoid configuration, Frenzy simply resembles a robot that is bipedal in nature, made from metal that is blue and purple in hue, with bits of chrome, red and yellow trim here and there. When he transforms, he perfectly resembles a microcassette, regardless of his size.
Frenzy is a menace. He's a big ball of bad attitude which has a bone to pick with the universe. Loud and brash, he never hesitates to start a fight with anyone or anything, particularly if he feels his would-be opponent doesn't respect him or his considerable abilities any.
He loves to terrorize his foes, and to destroy all that they hold dear. Which almost makes him the perfect Decepticon warrior, because he never gets emotionally invested in others. No, Frenzy only lives to smash anyone and anything that crosses his path.
He almost seems insane in that regard, displaying a wanton urge to engage in mayhem that borders on the psychotic. But Frenzy isn't crazy. No, he simply knows what he likes, and that is to plunge all reality into a chaos of his own design, from which it will never recover.
Or, you know, to just hit someone.
Real Name: Frenzy
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron wanted both there and on earth for any number of heinous crimes
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Decepticons
Weight: several hundred pounds
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: regardless of his current configuration, Frenzy is primarily blue in hue, though this blue is accented with lots of purple, and he benefits from bits of chrome, gold and red trim in places.
If you're not seeing this content within the technohol.com domain, it's been stolen by someone who doesn't respect others' work.