Like his fellow Decepticons, Rumble is a shape changing mechanoid from the planet Cybertron. Thanks to the unique nature of his species' evolution, Rumble and his fellow Transformers are equipped with a number of abilities normal folks would consider super human in scope.
Cybertronian Physique: Cybertron is a strange place, by human reckoning. It's a primarily metallic world, populated by various silicon-based life forms. The most infamous of these are the Transformers, all of which - including Rumble - have these (or like) abilities:
* Body Armor (s): formed or forged from mainly metallic substances, Rumble is somewhat durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Rumble intensity 4 (+1) protection from attack, enough to help him ignore most threats posed by those horrible fleshlings.
* Shrinking (a): when in his humanoid mode, Rumble is approximately the size of a human being, and as such he operates under no special bonuses or penalties when engaging in entities of like volume. However, his alternate mode is that of a micro-cassette, which is quite small.
Though he can transform without shrinking, often when entering or exiting Soundwave, Rumble's alternate mode makes spying quite easily when his marks can barely see him. His intensity 6 shrinking lets Rumble compress down to only one inch in length.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision (w): like most Transformers, Rumble has the power to alter his visual acuity. Both of these powers operate at intensity 2, letting Rumble read microfiche with ease, or readily discern targets up to a mile away from his person.
* Radio Transceiver (i): in the event that he must communicate with Soundwave or any other Decepticons at a distance, Rumble is equipped with a radio frequency transceiver. This device functions with intensity 7 ability, giving Rumble an overall 100 mile radio range.
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison (s): Rumble is a robotic lifeform. Thus, he is completely immune to disease and poisons that would fell a carbon-based entity. Rather hardy, Rumble also possesses intensity 30 (+7) resistance to other forms of plague and toxins.
Eidetic Memory (i): since his alternate mode is literally a storage medium, Rumble can readily make use of this ability. Functioning at intensity 8, Rumble's eidetic memory allows him to recall almost anything he's recorded over the course of his lifetime.
Shape Change (a): since most of his troublemaking is performed while he is in his humanoid configuration, it's easy to forget that Rumble does have an alternative mode, that of a microcassette tape. When in this form, Rumble can almost imperceptibly record audio for the Decepticons.
Vibration Generation (a): Rumble can transform his arms into twin pile drivers, with which he can induce localized earthquakes via the injection of intense, low-frequency vibrations into the ground. He can use this to cause minor fissures and level ground with intensity 16 power.
Hindrances / Augmentations:
Thruster Guns (i): in case being a humanoid earthquake machine isn't enough, Rumble also carries mirrored weapons like Frenzy's. Mounted on his back when not in use, these weapons can be fired to inflict intensity 15 energy damage singly, raised by +1 when used together.
Demolitions (a): while hand to hand combat may not be his forte, Rumble definitely knows how to bring the house down. He should receive a reduced difficulty on actions called for when planning or executing the destruction of a structure of any type - no matter how large it may be.
Rumble is a punk, but he's the Decepticons' punk. They'll generally lend him a hand when (not if) he needs it, since he excels at flattening the Autobots enough to make them easy pickings. But save for his brother, Frenzy, they're not necessarily guaranteed to do so.
World Domination or, depending on his mood, Demolisher: a bully at heart, Rumble likes to feel superior to others, usually by intimidating them or showing off just how much damage he can cause when he puts his mind to it. So he can go either way, really.
In his humanoid mode, Rumble simply resembles a robot that is bipedal in nature, made from metal that is red and black in hue, with bits of chrome and gold trim here and there. When he transforms, he perfectly resembles a red microcassette, regardless of his size.
Rumble is an eager follower of Megatron, and relishes each opportunity to join his fellow Decepticons on some mission or another. While this may at first appear to be loyalty to his leader's cause, the sad truth is that Rumble just likes to ruin it for everyone.
Sure, most of his compatriots see him as a pipsqueak, and don't respect him for his sheer love of bedlam like they do his brother, Frenzy, but Rumble can nonetheless pull his own weight. His earthquake inducing pile drivers give him the power to control the battlefield, after all.
If only for this reason, the Decepticons tolerate having to bail Rumble out of whatever trouble he manages to get himself into when his mouth writes a check his posterior can't cash - which often happens when he can't prevent one or more Autobots from closing on his position.
And they do like to knock him down a peg or two, given the opportunity.
Real Name: Rumble
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron wanted both there and on earth for any number of heinous crimes
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Decepticons
Eyes: blue (though sometimes red, sometimes yellow)
Weight: several hundred pounds
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: regardless of his current configuration, Rumble is primarily red in hue, though this blue is accented with lots of black, and he benefits from bits of chrome and gold trim, primarily on his upper legs.