RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +75 to fellow Autobots, RV -75 regarding Decepticons.
Though some Transformers now come from other worlds, Prowl hails from the planet Cybertron, where his race of siliconic mechanoids originally evolved. Thanks to his robotic nature, Prowl is possessed of a wide array of abilities that, to ordinary beings, seem super human in nature.
Cybertronian Physique: Prowl is one of innumerable mechanoid life forms hailing from the planet Cybertron. Like most of his fellows, Prowl is possessed of a variety of special powers related to his alien physiology, such as:
* Body Armor: formed or forged from primarily metallic materials, Prowl is considerably durable. His sturdy, inorganic composition affords Prowl rank value 10 protection from attack, enough to help him ignore most human assaults. Prowl's armor breaks down like so:
RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Prowl, for instance, generally stands at eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at rank value 6 as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot strategist possesses a +1 size factor. Prowl thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS on any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: as do most of his fellow Transformers, Prowl has the ability to manipulate his visual acuity when necessary. He wields both of these powers at rank value 2, which lets him read microfiche, as well as see items miles away clearly.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most all Transformers, Prowl is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: like most Transformers of his time, Prowl's physiology is entirely inorganic. Thus, he's completely immune to diseases and poisons of that type, while only resisting others with rank value 100 ability.
Headlights: useful devices indeed, Prowl has adopted headlights as have most other earth-bound, automotive Transformers. These front-mounted electronics emit illumination of rank value 20 intensity, which readily facilitates driving after the sun goes down.
Missile Launchers: Prowl has two wire-guided missiles, mounted on his shoulders in his humanoid mode. While highly accurate, these weapons expose Prowl while in use, for he must maintain their control wires to strike where he wishes. They function as follows:
RV 30 Slashing (fragmentary)
Shape Change: as a Transformer, Prowl naturally has the ability to transform! He has two modes, one being a humanoid configuration, and the other being a perfect match for a Datsun Fairlady Z, specially modified for police use. Prowl's vehicle mode has these capabilities:
Limitations / Enhancements:
Acid Pellet Gun: Prowl's primary armament allows him to fire pellets that shatter on contact with whatever they hit, releasing a potent corrosive onto him, her or it. This acidic payload inflicts rank value 20 Metabolic damage against inorganics, -4 RS versus organics.
Military: Prowl is a harsh taskmaster when it comes to military discipline - much to his fellow Autobots' chagrin. He can readily lead fighting mechanoids into battle when necessary, and he excels at compelling others to stick to his plans. Most of the time, at least.
Tactics: a thoroughly logical thinker, Prowl excels at producing tactics for the Autobots to use against their evil foes - even if, most of the time, he reacts badly to chaotic situations. Teams following one of his plans benefit from a +1 RS while doing so to the letter.
Sure, he tends to be the death of the party, but the Autobots ultimately like having Prowl around, because he's a thinker. When they're too busy off exploring random terrain or studying silly fleshlings, his circuits are constantly pondering how to advance the Autobots' cause.
Which means they don't have to!
When in his vehicular mode, Prowl perfectly resembles a police-model Datsun Fairlady Z, of black and white hue. When he transforms into his humanoid configuration, Prowl looks like a black and white robot constructed out of various spare Fairlady Z components.
Prowl is a highly intelligent logician, who is almost compulsive about making sense of everything in his environment. This tendency greatly aids Prowl in his duties as a military strategist, which is one of the reasons that Optimus Prime always keeps him close at hand.
Something of a stuffed shirt, Prowl tends to get hung up on his own perceived self-importance, as well as having others follow his carefully laid plans without question. This is why he doesn't get on too well with more chaotic Autobots, Grimlock in particular.
But even if they find him to be something of a fussbucket, Prowl's fellow Autobots nonetheless respect his considerable skills.
Real Name: Prowl
Occupation: military strategist
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record, either there or on earth
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: the Autobots
Weight: 2,824 lbs
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: regardless of his current configuration, Prowl appears to be constructed from a strong metal of black and white coloration, though admittedly his humanoid mode is a lot more... conspicuous.