RV +10 *
* Amongst humans, at least. RV +20 to fellow Autobots, RV -20 regarding Decepticons.
Sunstreaker is a Transformer, a shape-changing mechanical life form hailing from Cybertron: a world that is of indeterminate and variable distance from our own. He possesses a variety of special powers related to his electromechanical, inorganic physiology.
Cybertronian Physique: Sunstreaker is one of innumerable mechanoid life forms hailing from the planet Cybertron. Like most of his fellows, he is possessed of a variety of special powers related to his alien physiology, including the following:
* Body Armor: possessing durability above and beyond his fellows, Sunstreaker is exceedingly well armored. His polymer-steel skin affords him rank value 30 protection from attack, enough to make him immune to most artillery fire. Sunstreaker's armor breaks down as follows:
RV 30 / RV 10 / RV 4 / RV 0 / RV 0
* Growth: Cybertronians come in all manner of sizes, few of which align with the human norm. Sunstreaker, for instance, generally stands at eighteen feet tall in his humanoid mode, which grants him this power at rank value 6, as a general matter of course.
As such, this Autobot warrior possesses a +1 size factor. He thus suffers a -1 RS when targeting human-sized foes, but gains a +1 RS to any damage he inflicts against them, as well as 1 RS of damage reduction against any attacks they, in turn, launch against him.
* Microscopic / Telescopic Vision: all Transformers have the ability to alter their visual sensitivity where distance is concerned. Functioning at rank value 2, these powers let them see objects up to a mile distant with ease, as well as allowing them to read items on microfiche.
* Radio Transceiver: as are most all Transformers, Sunstreaker is equipped with an audio / video transmission system. This communications rig allows him instant contact with any other Cybertronian within a wide radius of his person, having rank value 20 range (100 miles).
* Resistance / Invulnerability to Disease and Poison: as an inorganic life form, Sunstreaker possesses complete immunity to poisons and organic diseases. He also possesses rank value 100 resistance to more chemically creative forms of disease.
Headlights: to better emulate earthen vehicles (and since they come in handy in the dark), Sunstreaker is equipped with a set of convenient headlights. These twin lamps can be used to generate rank value 20 illumination, making driving at night no problem.
Rocket Launcher: in his humanoid mode, Sunstreaker is equipped with a surface to air missile launcher on his right shoulder. These missiles have a maximum range of 37.5 miles, and are possessed of the following vehicular characteristics:
RV 30 Slashing (fragmentary)
Shape Change: whenever he desires, Sunstreaker can transform between his humanoid and Lamborghini Countach LP500S modes, and often does so quickly in battle to maximize the use of his abilities. When he's a Lamborghini, Sunstreaker has these vehicular statistics:
Limitations / Enhancements:
Electron Pulse Rifle: this potent device can emit three hundred electron pulses per second, making its output something of a continuous beam of high-energy particles. This weapon can inflict rank value 30 Energy damage per deadly blast.
Bluntness: one of Sunstreaker's more odious traits is his belief that he is the best there is - and his tendency to let you know precisely why he thinks so. Sunstreaker must pass a Willpower ACT at -2 RS in order to keep his opinions about others to himself.
Compulsiveness: Sunstreaker is constantly admiring himself, truly believing that he is the most beautiful thing on earth. He must pass a Willpower ACT roll at a -2 RS to get over his overwhelming narcissism, even for a moment, should the need arise.
Advanced Guns: Sunstreaker is an accomplished sharpshooter, and excels in the use of his electron pulse rifle - among many other advanced weapons. Whenever he handles energy-based weaponry, Sunstreaker may fire them as if his Coordination was +1 RS higher than is listed above.
Martial Arts style B: in addition to his mastery of advanced projectile weaponry, Sunstreaker is well-versed in melee combat techniques - either when sparring or engaged in mortal combat. He may attempt unarmed attacks of all kinds as if his Melee trait was +1 RS in value.
Though most of them dislike him, Sunstreaker can rely upon his fellow Autobots for aid when necessary. After all, he is a clinically merciless combatant, and has pulled the proverbial fat out of the fire for countless Autobots in times past.
Sunstreaker's brother, Sideswipe, tolerates his rotten attitude a bit more than the other Autobots. But then, he's usually on the receiving end of a lot less trash talk from Sunstreaker - possibly because they're more alike than the two would care to admit.
In his vehicle mode, Sunstreaker is a dead ringer for a yellow 'super tuning' Lamborghini Countach LP500S with an exposed, rear-mounted engine. In his humanoid configuration, Sunstreaker resembles a black and yellow robot built from various Lamborghini parts.
Sunstreaker is an egotistical sociopath. He has an overwhelming requirement to be acknowledged for both his martial prowess and superior aesthetic design by friend and foe alike - and he can demolish the latter when they don't in fact praise him in the manner he prefers.
Similarly, he's constantly berating his fellow Autobots for what he perceives as their (many) shortcomings. Most of them would gladly 'forget' him on some uninhabited rock if it weren't for the simple fact that Sunstreaker is, in fact, about as good in a scrap as he thinks he is.
Real Name: Sunstreaker
Legal Status: citizen of Cybertron with no known criminal record
Marital Status: inapplicable
Alias(es), if any: none
Group Affiliation: Autobots
Height: 18' (approximate)
Eyes: sometimes blue, sometimes yellow
Weight: approximately two tons
Other Distinguishing Characteristics: Sunstreaker appears either as a yellow 'super tuning' Lamborghini Countach LP500S or a black and yellow humanoid robot built from the parts of such. His head has distinctive, yellow and black fins (or 'ears') on each side.